SEM & Social Campaign Specialist
Jigsaw is looking for an experienced Digital Campaign Specialist that will be responsible for optimizing, implementing and analyzing paid search efforts. This position is key to future growth and will be responsible for the top-to-bottom optimization of clients’ SEM activities. This position is based in downtown Milwaukee.
The ideal candidate must possess a keen understanding of B2B and B2C strategies, with a strong background in pay-per-click (PPC) management. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search and social marketing roadmap including keyword management, competitive research, audience selection, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates and manages Search (Adwords, Bing) and Social (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedin) Advertising, campaign management activities
- Works with the Media Department for effective online display advertising tracking implementation
- Update internal documents to keep campaigns on track
- Grow and optimize campaigns through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, creative changes, bidding strategies, audience adjustments, etc.
- Conducts keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities
- Works with Campaign Manager (as well as outside resources) to analyze data from offline, promotions, email, social media, and other forms of media as they relate to an integrated campaign
- Works with team to make specific and recommendations for new growth opportunities among existing clients (e.g. landing page testing, re-targeting, etc.).
- Monitors and reports on key performance metrics and campaign trends
- Provides tactical recommendations based on data and client needs
- Can synthesize data from multiple sources and create actionable recommendations
- Works with and supports cross-discipline teams to help coordinate and implement digital campaigns
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years experience managing paid search and/or social marketing campaigns
- 2 yrs experience using Google AdWords and Bing/Yahoo ad platform
- 2 yrs experience using Facebook/Instagram business platform
- 4 yrs experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Exceptional copywriting and editorial skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially Excel
- Web platform experience including content management and e-commerce systems a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a great team player
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work