Jigsaw is looking for a Digital Strategist that will be responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing all SEM & Social campaigns. This position is key to future growth and will be responsible for the top-to-bottom management of clients’ campaign activities. This position is based in downtown Milwaukee.
The ideal candidate must possess a keen understanding of B2B and B2C strategies, with a strong background in pay-per-click (PPC) management and social media marketing. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the digital roadmap including banner management, creation of messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, landing page direction and analytics, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop/plan digital strategy for all clients.
- Plans, develops, Pay Per Click, Online Display and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Automation, and campaign management activities.
- Create a logical UX from click through conversion.
- Deep understanding of research and can distill into actions
- Conducts keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities.
- Work with Analyst to acquire, aggregate and analyze data from offline, promotions, email and social media as they relate to an integrated campaign.
- Works with Campaign Manager to define key performance metrics and campaign trending.
- Provides strategic recommendations and insights based on data and client needs.
- Works with analysts and campaign managers to translate data into actionable insights in presentable form for internal and client facing reports.
- Works with, and supports, cross-discipline teams to help coordinate and implement client SEM campaigns.
- Define a campaign testing process for A/B testing.
- Works with the Media Director to research and implement new ways to advertise clients' products or services
- 5-8 years of experience.
- Degree in advertising, marketing, communication science or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Business acumen.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytic
- The ability to handle multiple responsibilities and efficiently juggle a workload with shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative and to seek out information.
- Exceptional follow-through.
- Attention to detail is extremely important.