Digital Producer / Project Manager
The Digital Producer will work very closely with the Account, Creative, Technical teams on various digital projects. Management/execute key project activities and drive the successful completion of all client deliverables on time and on budget.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive creative briefs and develop detailed project scope and timelines.
- Manage and support individual project team members including creative, technical and content personnel to ensure that projects are effectively delivered.
- A master at Timeline creation and resource allocation.
- Participate and assist in the client communication process throughout the project lifecycle.
- Use internal tools in the planning and implementation of project tasks and deliverables.
- Conduct regular project status meetings and conference calls, as needed.
- Use project management tools to rigorously track programs to ensure that solutions are being delivered on time, and on or under budget.
- Assist in making resource recommendations and in staffing various interactive programs.
- Organize, manage and disseminate all relevant client files and digital projects assets (both internally and externally).
- Manage/facilitate/participate in the QA review of key deliverables going to clients as required.
- While this role is 90% digital, 10% of this role will be on traditional media as part of integrated campaigns. Estimating print production would be a HUGE plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 4-6 years of agency experience in a digital producer or project management role
- Expert in working with online project management tools(Basecamp, Teamwork...)
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop work plans and run team meetings.
- Working knowledge of web technologies such as html, css, js, php, .net
- Mastery of MS office Word, Excel and Project.
- Experience communicating requirements and technical concepts between clients and production teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Very detail orientated and a strong product tester