Campaigns for Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare Recognized by Healthcare Marketing Report
An expansive collection of Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare advertising campaign work has been recognized by Healthcare Marketing Report as part of their 33rd Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards.
Concepted and produced by Jigsaw, the pieces won a total of 25 awards, including Best in Show, 10 Gold, six Silver, four Bronze and four Merit.
The Healthcare Advertising Awards is the oldest, largest and most widely respected healthcare advertising awards competition. This year over 3,700 entries were reviewed by a national panel of judges for creativity, quality, message effectiveness, graphic design and overall impact.
A strong, collaborative agency-client relationship—such as the one Jigsaw enjoys with Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare—is a vital part of any successful marketing strategy. And when combined with research, insight and planning you get a recipe for truly exciting (and award-winning) work.
Award highlights from several categories include:
Total Integrated Campaigns
- Gold Award – Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group “Brand” campaign.
- Gold Award – Wheaton Franciscan – St. Joseph Campus “High-Risk OB” campaign
- Bronze Award – Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – All Saints “Racine Is” campaign
Digital & Social Media
- Silver Award – Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group “Find a Doctor” Infographic
- Bronze Award – Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare responsive “Healthier” eNewsletter
- Gold Award – Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group digital videos “Sneeze”, “Mirror” and “Cold”
- Best in Show – Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group “Disaster”, Mirror” and “Cold”
- Gold Award – Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial Campus “Belly Button”
- Merit Award – Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare “Search”