Bits & Pieces?
Are you looking to further your already successful career in the advertising industry? Do you want to use your passion for problem-solving to make a difference? Can you bring fresh, exciting ideas to the table? Work across all forms of media, particularly digital and mobile? Keep your cool in a fast-paced environment? As an Account Executive at Jigsaw, it’s all about being actively involved.
- Provide support to overall management of assigned accounts, serving as primary day-to-day client contact for projects and client requests
- Build client trust by listening to requests, documenting meetings and conversations, providing frequent project updates and executing with consistent, thoughtful attention to detail.
- Manage and adhere to client budgets by tracking project costs, approving vendor invoices and billing accurately and to estimate.
- Understand client’s business: their customers, how they sell, key information about the industry and the role of communications. Keep current with client-specific media and information to learn about customer trends and industry dynamics.
- Prepare Creative Briefs (to review with senior management) for each project in response to client input.
- Brief the creative team on the communications strategy and meet with them frequently throughout the development process.
- Provide input and budgets for the media team to initiate planning, placement and changes to the schedule.
- Support senior account management with effective account administration: accurate documentation, timely estimates, correct billing and responsiveness to requests.
- Actively prepare for and participate in client meetings, facilitating portions of meeting, capturing meeting notes and generating conference reports.
- Perform, summarize and present secondary research as directed by senior management. Proactively seek out and track advertising and client industry news, trends and insights.
- Bachelor’s Degree: advertising/marketing/communications major strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of agency experience or equivalent professional experience in a marketing/communications capacity.
- Team player who is enthusiastic, flexible, highly organized, implicitly motivated, dependable with an innate attention to detail.
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Keynote knowledge is a bonus.
Interested? Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- | Tags:
Featured Blog Posts
Given two studies on preference for mobile web versus mobile…
Anyone can be creative. Often the biggest obstacle to innovative…
I’m involved in a couple of professional groups that are…