Bits & Pieces?
Jigsaw is looking for an experienced, conceptual, big-thinking writer to bring innovative ideas to the table and create stellar, strategically-appropriate copy and content.
- Understand users/audiences, insights and strategies; develop innovative and on-strategy creative ideas for a digital, integrated world
- Partner with Art Directors and Designers to develop concepts and craft relevant and brand-appropriate copy for a variety of assignments of all media types, including web copy/content, online ads, social media, TV/radio, print, collateral, presentations, out-of-home and “owned”/newly-created media
- Communicate with account management team to understand project scope, timelines and budgets and work within those parameters
- Maintain consistently high quality standards
- Collaborate effectively with both agency teammates and clients
- Effectively present creative to clients and in new business pitches as needed
- Understand new media/technology trends and tools, including social media tools, and use them; contribute content to agency blog
- Report to Associate Creative Director and Creative Director
Interested? Submit your cover letter, resume and samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured Blog Posts
Given two studies on preference for mobile web versus mobile…
Anyone can be creative. Often the biggest obstacle to innovative…
I’m involved in a couple of professional groups that are…