Farewell Milwaukee—I'll always love you and this agency.
Today marks my last day working at Jigsaw. I am packing up my life (years of accumulation + a case of Spotted Cow) into my little Toyota Corolla, and in 3 days I’ll be embarking on a permanent road trip to Colorado.
I am excited, sad, nervous, stressed, and everything in-between. Before I leave the great state of Wisconsin, I’d like to reminisce about my time at Jigsaw and how much I am going to miss working here.
Here are some of the things I will miss about Jigsaw (in no specific order):
- Our Adworkers bowling team, comprised of the best AND worst female bowler…what are the chances??
- Beki’s infinite gum supply
- The Stevens
- Friday mornings (it would be hard to top our hilariously entertaining weekly client meetings)
- Wold power walking back and forth past my desk, frequently with a bag of pretzels in hand
- Hearing Dione singing and echoing down the hall
- Running through the streets of Indy covered in mud, wearing a pink tutu – Go Dirty Girl!
- Sharing brownies and cookies with my fellow foodie, Erin
- Our new neighbors, Flipeleven
- Working with a dedicated, extremely talented, and fun group of people
THANK YOU to everyone at Jigsaw for being great friends and colleagues. I’ve learned a lot from everyone and you will be missed!