Are you the most amazing Assistant Account Executive? Join us
And we keep growing! After looking for new interns and an Account Coordinator, now we are in the search for the most amazing and passionate Assistant Account Executive to join our melting pot of talent.
This position is ideal for someone who already has a few years of account management and agency experience. For someone who can keep cool in a fast-paced environment, work across all forms of media, including digital and mobile, and bring fresh ideas to the table every day 3294783673284 times a day.
What will the most amazing Assistant Account Executive do?
- Provide support to overall management of assigned accounts, serving as primary day-to-day client contact for projects and client requests.
- Manage project status reports, project timelines, and project costs.
- Work with media planner to understand and manage media deadlines.
- Assist in the creation of creative briefs and facilitate internal team briefings.
- Independently manage projects with internal team, coordinating with production, traffic, media and creative departments.
- Oversee delivery of project elements to clients, ensuring quality and accuracy, capturing client feedback, managing changes and guaranteeing final delivery of all materials.
- Actively prepare for and participate in client meetings, facilitating portions of meeting, capturing meeting notes and generating conference reports.
- Perform, summarize and present secondary research as directed by account managers. Proactively seek out and track advertising and client industry news, trends and insights.
- Assist the account team with other organizational tasks or projects as needed.
- Contribute to Jigsaw’s online presence.
- Be awesome.
What will make you the most amazing Assistant Account Executive?
- Bachelor’s Degree; Advertising/Marketing/Communications major strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years of agency experience or equivalent professional experience in a marketing/communications capacity.
- Team player who is enthusiastic, flexible, highly organized, implicitly motivated, dependable with an innate attention to detail.
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Interest/experience in social media.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Keynote is a bonus.
- Awesomeness and brilliance.
Interested? Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.