Join us! We are hiring an account coordinator
Are you looking for a tremendous growth opportunity in the advertising industry? Exposure to all aspects of the agency life? Experience with all forms of media including digital and mobile? Do you want to use your passion and make a difference? Can you bring fresh, exciting ideas to the table? Keep your cool in a fast-paced environment? As an Account Coordinator at Jigsaw, it’s all about being actively involved. You either have it, or you don’t. If you feel like you do, apply now!
- Assist account team with internal management of accounts i.e. open jobs, update status reports, generate and oversee projects timelines, organize project files, maintain portfolio of agency creative.
- Initiate and manage job requisition forms (with input from account managers) to ensure all necessary information is available at project inception.
- Work with media planner to gather media schedules, pub sizes/specs and deadlines for all media.
- Update project status sheet as necessary with new jobs/timelines; help ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist account managers on client projects and specific requests, coordinating with production, traffic, media and creative departments.
- Coordinate and participate in client meetings, capturing meeting notes and generating conference reports.
- Perform secondary research as directed by account managers.
- Assist the account team and media department with other organizational tasks or projects as needed.
- Actively contribute to the Jigsaw online presence.
- Bachelor’s Degree; advertising/marketing/communications major strongly preferred.
- One year of agency experience required – including internships.
- Interest/experience in social media/blogging preferred.
- Team player who is enthusiastic, flexible, highly organized, motivated, dependable and a self-starter.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Keynote is a bonus.
Interested? Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.